About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

14 Weeks...blah!

I'm 14 weeks 2 days today....

I'm uncomfortable already!
I'm sweating like crazy!
I still cant figure out what I want to eat...
My clothes don't fit me right!
I'm still sporadically vomiting....
I'm getting headaches.
My shoes are getting too tight.
My back is hurting....

And I'm as big as a house!  

This is gonna be a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG Summer!!  
Yet I cant really complain since this is what I wanted!  

So, with that, here is my 14 week picture....6 more weeks until I get an accurate confirmation as to the number really in there......


No comments:

Post a Comment