Samantha over at 24 to 30 has nominated me for a Liebster Award! From her blog I learned that the award is to honor up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers and then pay it forwards by honoring some of your favorite new blogs as well!
The Rules are:
1) Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2) Answer the 11 questions the nominator asked.
3) You (the nominee) come up with 11 new nominees (no tag backs) and 11 questions for them to answer.
4) Nominees should have less than 200 followers and should link back to you on their Liebster blog post.
5) Lastly, be sure to let the nominees know that you have nominated them!
11 Random Facts About Me
1) I am addicted to Social Networking....ok, you most likely already know that...But really, I wake up in the morning and check Facebook and all throughout the day I check it and before I got to bed and when I can't sleep...I wasn't lying when I said addicted...
2) I was mugged in 2004 at 10pm walking out of Meijer in Kalamazoo. To this day I am paranoid to be by myself and I don't like to go anywhere after dark alone. He has caused me to have some crazy paranoia. The ironic thing was I only had $1.52 in my purse at the time and he was looking for money to buy cocaine....I don't know about the prices to buy some of that but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't get much with $1.52.
3) I see a therapist/counselor at least once every other week.
4) I am medically diagnosed with Bi-Polar Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Chemically Imbalanced Depression.
5) I love God with all my heart and I strive to be the best child to him that I can be but it is a struggle that I deal with every second of my life.
6) I feel that I grew up too fast and missed out on some of the things people my age do/did. Although, the path I chose was my choice.
7) I am the oldest of 6 children. 5 girls and 1 boy. We all have the same parents.
8) My Husband and I have been married for almost 8 years and together for almost 11. I started dating him when I was 17 and he was 21.
9) We have 2 children. A 5 year old daughter and 2 year old son.
10) We are most likely done having children.
11) My son is being evaluated for Autism right now. I am pretty confident that he is Autistic and I am ok with that because that means we are getting some answers and support in our journey.
11 questions for Nominees
1) Have you ever been on a plane before?
2) Which of your family members (if any) enjoy reading your blog?
3) What subjects are off-limits on your blog and why?
4) Tell me 4 things that you carry with you.
5) What super power would you like to have if you could pick on?
6) What TV show can you watch reruns of over and over and over and over?
7) Coffee or Tea?
8) What was your favorite childhood toy?
9) Favorite Season?
10) You can have a half-hour convo with anyone, living or dead. Who do you choose and why?