About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

She went to bed a 3 year old and will wake up an Adult!

I remember this day four years ago just like it was yesterday.  As I am typing this blog I look at the clock and it is 11:01pm....4 years ago today I was 1 minute into "pushing" our new baby girl out to join the world! :-) I pushed for an hour and 21 minutes before she graced us with her presence....and our lives haven't been the same since!

My beautiful baby girl Cadence May was born September 1st, 2007 at 12:21am.  



In the past 4 years I have been pooped on, puked on, peed on, licked, bit, kicked, smacked, yelled at, got called names and I'm sure much much more!  But I have also been hugged, kissed, filled with laughter, joy and love.  I have heard "Momma, I Love You", I have been needed, my shoulders have been cried on, I have nurtured and taught more than I could ever have imagined. 

Words can not describe how much I love this little girl.  She has changed my life for the better.  It has been stressful and fun and the most rewarding experience of my life!  She is a little diva.  She is funny, smart, beautiful, loud, glamorous, caring, helpful, shy, kind, happy, silly, talented and independent.  Every single day I ask myself why I was so lucky to have her in my life.

I am having a mommy moment right now because she is growing up too fast....she is starting Preschool at the end of the month, tumbling classes that don't include mommy next week, dance class in two weeks....she is turning into a big girl before my eyes and the next thing I know she will be an adult....It's both exciting and devastating at the same time....Since I have started rambling I am just going to share some of my favorite pictures from the last 4 years.  Don't worry...I won't overload you with pics!









Ok....I fibbed....I may have bombarded you with pictures.... :-)  Since I got caught up reminiscing while looking through old pictures it is now 12:06am.....only 15 minutes until my Birthday Girl turns Four!!

I Love you baby girl! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment