About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 31- Day 2 and Day 3


She Breathes Deeply


This is my catch up day since I started a day late! :-)

Day 2.  What makes you uniquely you?



I am loud, I am opinionated, I am loving and there is no one else like me!  I love to laugh.  I am obsessed with social networking.  I battle with anxiety and depression everyday.  I love my family more than anything in the world.   

 Day 3.  Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?



I can honestly say I can not put into words how much this little girl inspires beauty.  I just love her so much and she just drips beauty inside and out!

Wanna join in? Head on over to She Breathes Deeply and check it out!  

1 comment:

  1. I'm loud too:) And I have a three year old boy at my house who inspires beauty as well!

    ReplyDelete