About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My name is Steph and Im......

Hello, My name is Steph and I'm officially addicted to Crafting Blogs......lol

So, I have been browsing around some of my favorite Crafting Blogs lately and I realized, "Hey, I bet I can find other crafting blogs from theirs comments to get more ideas!" So, I creeped a little on their comments and found some other really great crafting blogs too!  SUPER EXCITING!!

The problem with this is that I am getting SO many ideas for different crafts that I want to do around my house and I'm sort of in Idea-Overload now!  I can't remember everything that I want to do because I am getting them all mixed up!

I was at the Goodwill store today with my mom and I was kind of like a crazy kid on their first trip to Chuckie Cheese!  I saw so much potential in items that I never would have seen before and of course, what did I do.....I bought it......ALL OF IT!!  lol  So, now I have a pile of items that look like a pile of junk but I know has SO much potential!  Now if only I can get all of my ideas and inspiration together to do something with this awesome pile of junk I brought home.....

On a different note: Today is Friend Finding Friday!

Friend Finding Fridays
Hop on over to Supermom's Blog and join her Linky!!  While you are there Follow her....And follow ME!  I lost a follower this week and it makes me kinda sad!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the craziness that is thrifting! :) I know exactly what you mean about seeing the potential in everything. I will make up for your lost follower :)

    I'm your newest follower! Thanks for visiting my blog BTW.

    Jonie
    easyascutandpaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on that one.... the craft blogs are so addicting! I have crafts on my blog too that are under $20, if you want to check them out. I'm a new follower and look forward to see what you create. :) Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you make with your inspiration. I LOVE consignment shops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crafting blogs too. Some of my favorite blogging friends have a craft blog.

    ReplyDelete