About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My newest impulse buy.....That Im currently in LOVE with!!



Ok....I will admit....This was a TOTAL impulse buy....And I may or may not have told my hubby how much I paid for it... ;-)...For those of you who haven't noticed I am expecting our second child in September.  With a 2 1/2 year old daughter already it is only natural to start looking for a double stroller.  Since we do a lot of walking, shopping, zoo trips ect., the stroller will get A lot of use!  Well, here is what makes my beloved Combi Twin Sport EX Stroller in Wasabi a total impulse buy: First off, I just bought a double stroller about 2 months ago....the front to back style and for the most part I really like it.  And secondly, when I ventured into Portage this morning I had absolutely no intentions of even looking at strollers let alone buying one!! 

So here is my story, My mom and I were at a play date today at McDonald's and this lady walked in pushing this stroller with her two boys in tow.  Not only did I think it was SUPER cute but I noticed that it fit right through the door with no problem and that she was pushing it with one hand and didn't seem to have trouble maneuvering it.  So, my mom started asking her about it and she pretty much sold me right there!!  But she did make the comment that it is a little pricey than normal strollers...which Combi's generally are.  So, of course I got the bright idea to head to Babies R Us JUST to check it out and see if it would be something I would want to invest in and then I was going to look it up online and see if I could find it cheaper.....

Well, you guessed it, as soon as I saw it and pushed it around the store I fell in love!  I wanted it right away and of course there was only one box left AND it was on Clearance....So in my mind I HAD to buy it right then or else there wouldn't be anymore left!!  So, I didn't do anything I said I was going to do like research it online, talk to hubby about it, check the reviews.....I just bought it.....Impulsively.....

BUT on a good note, I LOVE IT and it fits in the back of my van which even my single stroller was too big to fit back there, Cady Loves it, I have a feeling the new baby is gonna love it, so all in all I think THIS impulse buy was well worth it.....Lets just hope the next one is too!

Have any of you ever used a Combi stroller before?  Im interested in hearing what your thoughts are on this brand.  I have to admit after one day of having mine I would recommend it already!

1 comment:

  1. I am such an impulse shopper. But if you see it and like it...better to get it now than to want it later when it is gone. Cute stroller.

    ReplyDelete