About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Word of the Year

WORD OF THE YEAR:  This word is supposed to guide you during the year.  It is supposed to inspire you.  It is supposed to help you better define your life.  It is supposed to help you grow.  It is supposed to motivate you.  It is supposed to remind you of your priorities.

Instead of making a resolution and failing and getting mad at myself I am taking a different approach this year.  I am going to choose one word that will help guide me throughout the year to accomplish my goals.  My word this year is going to be:

Cleanse.

What's your word of the year going to be?

Until Next Time...

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment