About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yep...I'm Ready....

I'm Ready for Fall.....
 

I'm Ready for Apple Cider and Donuts.....

I'm ready for Apple Picking and Pumpkin Patches....


I'm ready for fall decorations....



I'm ready for cooler weather so we can actually enjoy playing outside....
 

I'm ready for sweatshirts and cuddling on the couch under a blanket.....

I'm ready for Cady to start Preschool and for Tumbling classes to resume.... 

I'm ready for us to get out of Summer mode and get into some type of schedule....

I'm ready for Beef Stew and Chili...lol


And most of all I'm ready for some Quiet Time before the Holidays knock on my door! 

No comments:

Post a Comment