So, without further ado......Here it is!
My new Summer wreath!
I started with this wreath that I got for $3.99 from the Goodwill Store.
I took off the bow and straightened up the beads.
This is what it looked like after I straightened everything out and removed the bow.
I then took some ribbon (also from the Goodwill Store) and wove it through the back of the wreath as shown.
This is what it looked like after I tied it off at the top. Just a hint of pink in the back ground.
I then took a large Daisy that I already had and clipped it to the ribbon.
(The clip was already attached to the flower making it super easy!)
And here is my finished product on display! I LOVE it! It is so fresh and fun!
Makes me wish it was warmer out!