About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Showing my crafty side.

I have been addicted to crafting blogs for months now.....drooling over all of the wonderful crafts and adding to my idea list that is a mile or so long....  And I am proud to say that I have finally finished a craft with pictures to debut on my blog! 

So, without further ado......Here it is!  
My new Summer wreath!

I started with this wreath that I got for $3.99 from the Goodwill Store.

I took off the bow and straightened up the beads. 

This is what it looked like after I straightened everything out and removed the bow.

I then took some ribbon (also from the Goodwill Store) and wove it through the back of the wreath as shown.

This is what it looked like after I tied it off at the top.  Just a hint of pink in the back ground. 


I then took a large Daisy that I already had and clipped it to the ribbon.  
(The clip was already attached to the flower making it super easy!) 


And here is my finished product on display!  I LOVE it!  It is so fresh and fun!  
Makes me wish it was warmer out! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of all the crafty blogs!!! And this is so pretty! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete