About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blg Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Today is the start of the Ultimate Blog Party at 5 Minutes for Mom.  This is my first year participating and I'm hoping to discover lots of new blogs to read! 

So, for those new here:  I’m Steph!  Wife to Leif, Stay at Home Mom to Cadence and Nathan, Crafting business owner and certified procrastinator!  I married my best friend 6 years ago, Cady is 3 going on 16 and Nathan is 6 months.  I blog mostly about parenthood, marriage, my strange addiction to gnomes and my crafting business CadyMayDesigns!

(Be sure to check out my page because CadyMayDesigns is giving away a prize in the prize pool this year!!) 

I take on way more than I can handle, I procrastinate like the best of them, I work better under pressure and I stress out about little things.  I LOVE my life!  My kids and husband are my world! 

That's my life in a nut shell!  I look forward to meeting fellow bloggers!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!!
    New follower from UBP11, my name is Naomi and I have a beauty blog, Miso Glamorous Beauty blog. I want to invite you to check it out also I'm having a Vedette Shapewear giveaway and I would luv for you to enter.
    Have a good night
    Naomi
    http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending a HELLO from UBP11 - you have a beautiful family! following you via gfc & look forward to getting to know you more.

    xxo
    http://accustomedchaos.com/UBP11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph! An addiction to gnomes? I'll have to hear more about that :) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just stopping by on the UBP11 Tour! I love your site and getting to know you.

    I have followed you - I hope you'll do the same for me!

    I own a KIDS COOKING STORE called BITE SIZE CHEF - it's a FUN place, I hope you'll stop by!

    Our blog is Little Bites http://www.bitesizechef.blogspot.com
    Our Facebook is http://www.facebook/bitesizechef
    Our Twitter is http://www.twitter/bitesizechef

    Hope to talk to you soon!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steph, I am one of many stopping by from UBP! So nice to meet you! I love your blog, especially the cute pics of your family. I look forward to reading more from you :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog http://addaspoonfulofsugar.com if you have a moment. I'm giving away a health & beauty package, and there are still pretty low entries:) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Awards! You can pick up your prize badge at my blog; then keep the nomination train rolling by honoring those blogs that touch your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent information keep up your good work thanks.

    ReplyDelete