About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mom 2 Mom Sale and Bake Sale coming up in Three Rivers! Tables still available!

Just in case anyone who reads my blog is from the area and is interested! 

The Ninth Street United Methodist Church in Three Rivers is hosting for our first Mom 2 Mom and Bake sale!

Saturday May 22nd from 9:00 am-2:00 pm.

This sale will be held in our church basement at 700 9th Street.

Entry fee is $1.00 per person.

Come check out our items: clothes, toys, furniture in addition to maternity clothes and accessories and some vendors too!

We are still taking reservations for tables too!
Tables will be $15 each.
And we will also have a large item room which will cost $1 per item.
Everything that you make at the sale is 100% your profit.

If you have any questions or if you are interested in reserving a table to sell your items at please email Steph at shightree@comcast.net or call 269-858-3594.

Remember, you can clean out some items that are gathering dust and make some money or come check out what we have to offer you for your little ones for a low price!

Lets make this first annual Mom 2 Mom and Bake sale a success for everyone!
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment