About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Monday, February 15, 2010

For Anyone that has noticed my lack of blogging.....I Am Still Alive!

Hey Everyone!
  I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive!  A combination of being busy, SUPER tired and sick all the time because of this pregnancy I havent been able to blog lately.....I may or may not be having some SERIOUS blog block too!  But dont tell anyone......

So, I hope to be back soon with a lot of exciting things to say....but for now, I am still alive and waiting for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment